Friday 30 March 2012

My little garden

Here are some pictures of my garden. These pictures were only slightly edited to add the watermark but other than that, it is the pure beauty of nature.

This plant is called Misai Kucing (Orthosiphon stamineus) which is also translated to 'Cat's Whiskers'.
 This plant is well known for it's herbal properties to control diabetes.


I have no idea what this flower was called but I know that it is gorgeous. Oh, the beauty of nature.

This flower is called the ixora and it was blooming all over my garden.

Here is a picture of budding pomegranate flower.

If I am not mistaken, this is called the lily flower. It just looks gorgeous doesn't it.

The dragonfly stood so still and this is by far the best picture I've ever taken. Or at least that's what I think.


By the way, if people are wondering, these are tropical plants and insects found in the lovely land of Malaysia. I had a trip back home during summer and forgot to upload these awesome pictures.

Cheers
YM

0 comments:

Post a Comment